Wednesday 1 July 2015

SATURDAY SISTER VINTAGE... My Faves

Here are a few of my favourite pieces taken from my brand new vintage clothing shop, Saturday Sister Vintage. All items are handpicked by me, because I love them and I'd wear them. Each item is on trend and priced fairly and affordably. I've sourced each piece from across the UK and across the world, some of them have come all the way from Asia! I'm passionate about vintage clothing, I believe it's better for the environment, better quality  and more special and unique than any mass produced garments could ever be, plus it's often much cheaper to buy vintage too - a no brainer.

Here are my favourite five newly arrived vintage pieces:




80s Yellow Abstract Print Button Up Blouse, S/M- £12 & Free Postage
Check out this incredible blouse, handmade, so it's completely unique! It can be worn tucked in to a high waist or tucked out, and cinched in with a belt. It's perfect for summer and adding a bold bright splash of sunny yellow to denim shorts, skirts, jeans... The abstract painterly/modern art print make it trend focused, and it can be dressed up easily with luxe fabrics and a statement necklace


60s/70s Leather Strappy Mary Jane Block Heel Sandals, UK 4.5- £15 & Free Postage
Sweet vintage sandals, perfect with a 70s maxi dress or 90s strappy dress for summer days out, festivals and nights out. Super cute


50's Style Vintage Cotton Handmade Sun Dress with Kitsch Illustrated Food Print! UK 8/10- £14 & Free Postage
Beautiful and unique dress cut in a 1950s style, with a cute food ingredients print. Absolutely perfect for summer!


80s/Early 90s High Waisted Denim Cut Off Shorts, UK 14 - £14 & Free Postage!
Fantastic vintage shorts in a muted burgundy/maroon pallette with a super flattering high waist. Perfect with a band tee and Dr Martens. I really love the colours and stripe design on these


Beautfil 70s Vintage Cameo Brooch, £6 & Free Postage
Gorgeous vintage classic, perfect pinned on to the collar of a blouse or attached to a chain as a pendant 

No comments:

Post a Comment