1) 80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Moshed to death and beyond
2) Sonic youth - Because it's them
3) Pixies - see above
4) Yeah Yeah Yeah's - In love with Karen O always
5) Monotonix - Thought the front man was going to kull me right there and then
6) Modest Mouse - Only caught 'Float On' but that was enough...
7) Django Django
8) Jarvis Cocker - It was a DJ set, but it was amazing all the same, later that festival I would quietly watch on as Jarvis had a cup of tea with his family. Although I was too much of a whimp to approach him, and didn't want to disturb his family tea time...it was the best.